St Johns Cpr Is Becoming A Nurse A Good Idea?

Is becoming a Nurse a good idea? - st johns cpr

My mother, father, grandmother, and many of my friends say I became a nurse impressive when I am old. I aced my first aid kit with the school and receive a certificate on the St. John Ambulance and I was almost alone in the attention, how to do CPR and how to get around an unconscious victim and all that too. I accidentally medical problems associated with ... I think I am a good nurse, its just I HATE blood. I am weak and dizzy when I see the blood, there is a way you can overcome that? What high school classes that I needed to improve my chances of a nurse? So, I'm only 15

6 comments:

kiwi said...

Well, you're interested. That is clear. You now have the confidence necessary to be responsible for a person's life? Another consideration is that it is unlikely to become rich as a nurse. Not in money but rich in perhaps the most satisfaction from knowing that you helped someone comes.

You get over the weakness of the sight of blood and / or other body fluids. That comes with time and experience. Nurisng My teacher told us that the morning he did not know there was a pool with someone who has vomiting and thought the ice went out to eat lunch.

High school classes would be, biology and mathematics. Maybe some others I can not think right now.

Jen said...

with exposure to this product should be able to deal with them. if you are in school to take algebra, Chemistry, English and biology. Contact nursing programs and see what the conditions of entry. Sometimes you can take the class in the school and without a university. assistant.lots seem a nurse in the care of hands and see and feel the work. 3 to 6 months to train, many nursing homes do not collect fees, and you will be able to know whether it work for you.

zzzzzz6 said...

If you do this, you should have no trouble finding work and bottlenecks and all.

Brad L said...

Her weakness and dizziness goes away with a greater exposure to blood. Nursing is a very noble profession, and it seems they have an aptitude for it!

Brad L said...

Her weakness and dizziness goes away with a greater exposure to blood. Nursing is a very noble profession, and it seems they have an aptitude for it!

Brad L said...

Her weakness and dizziness goes away with a greater exposure to blood. Nursing is a very noble profession, and it seems they have an aptitude for it!

Post a Comment