Jet Ski Gear Flirting Or Just Being Friendly?

Flirting or just being friendly? - jet ski gear

I 2, W Lake, my church a week ago in a camp and my friend Guy (which I like) was there.Sometimes I think he flirts w / me, sometimes I do that only friendly.SO, maybe you can think tell me if these examples to flirt or NO are:
1.) Ran once we got there and helped me download our entire vehicle and camping gear, and I talked to my ear
2nd) We went swimming w / a group of friends, and he took me for the whole group and was drowned (with a life jacket - you should try) very hard to IU-boat? Not do more than anyone else.
3rd) I have my life jacket came back for a second dive deeper than 2 and I, he had stolen, and sat down, smiling and acting as if he had it. AGAIN, no one else.
4.) is very, very happy (as a 4 pack and ripped abs) and I went went on a ship and 2, where I sat, took off his shirt and put it on the arm of the chair and said: "Guard it with your life. " When he came back, I sat there, he joked: "It & # 039; wet. What do u n-shot Lake? "
5.) We drove a jet ski (I was in a stand-up, was) in a seated position. He came to examine how 2 build a stand-up, and I fell, and he came and everyone, not just his boat fault.That see past many wake.Now! "And things accelerated in the jet luxury ski.He a few minutes 2 test came, he asked me," UR tired? Will they again? U can drive the seat, and I will change when you get tired?
EXAMPLES OF THE MEETING OR NOT?

5 comments:

Joe M said...

It is certainly a good guy act, the flirting, if

or do you think of him?

Anastast... said...

I think it would be friendly and fun, but should be able to say whether it is more than that by the way he looks and speaks, it is possible that the reading was more careful, because as he .

Cameron S said...

As for your age, and I think it's definitely flirting with you? Try to spend time alone with him if you do not "here are."

LOSTinLU... said...

1-Example of interest
2-sample in Nice
3-CORE !!!!!!!!!!!!
4-signal of confidence
5-example of the interest and competition


Dude .... you got it !!!!!!! The book, what is the best relationship you can with a cousin who teases you and cares, wants every male to be around you .... He loves you! and take most everything, is not afraid what her clothes in front of you!

^___^ said...

It was very confusing, but after careful consideration, I say, it is flirting Wold. If you do not know, for more than 5 years, since the sound, as if to be kind, but if you act so simple as a rule, if this happens for a while (not every time I know) then it is even flirting!

Post a Comment