Catching A Kidney Stone Have I Passed A Kidney Stone? ?

Have I Passed A Kidney Stone? ? - catching a kidney stone

This morning I woke up with pain I know it was a kidney stone. I had four of them before (I'm 20) and I know the pain when it happens. But it was not unbearable, as usual, and the pain varies throughout the day. But once it was mid-afternoon, the blood started out of my urine was much, and I was the stone in mild pain. Then I went to sleep and when I woke up, I want to pee and half way, stops blood. The pain has left, but since I was urinating through a sieve, I take the stone, but I have not seen.

The stone was so weak I could not see happen again?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

6 comments:

godchild said...

You're the expert! I think the stone is passed or side effects have not stopped. Apparently it has no kidney stone at some point over - the frequency with which they had so far? Another could come soon, perhaps, but it would not be where he worked during that time. Hmm - I wonder if I carried the stone in his sleep, so that the filter does not catch?

It seems that there is a kind of change in the diet, must be to keep the stones from occurring.

Good for you, that it was not so terribly traumatic!

SHoward said...

Perhaps you have a UTI may this time? UTI can cause pain and bleeding, but not of stone, maybe bleed a little. Pain is such a variety, like you said.

tommy t said...

If the pain is gone and you can not see the blood in the urine is likely to happen to the stone. Perhaps it was too small to be covered or have seen.

brown_ey... said...

They are not there yet, or just go to the hospital.

Nikole said...

It is possible, if I had my kidney stone that was small and could not see it happening, but the pain was gone! :)

Mitch C said...

What is a kidney stone anyway?

Post a Comment